Jannelle

DATE PACKAGE: Dinner at Brasserie Kensington and Bowling at Mountain View Bowling
All Rights Reserved Gilles Thibault Photography

Age: 29
Height: 5'5” 
Eye colour: Blue
Occupation: Real Estate and Engineering
What's your ideal date: 
"I'm up for anything! Going for dinner, bowling, hiking, shooting range. I think if you enjoy the person's company it doesn’t matter where you are or what you are doing."
Hobbies:
"Hiking, skiing, snowboarding, traveling, reading, working out"
Favorite food: 
French
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I want to be in a happy , successful career. I would like to be in a home I love and starting a family while doing lots of traveling.
What's on your bucket list?
 "I don't really have one because I'm spontaneous and do things as i have the desire to do so. I'm looking forward to skydiving next May."
What's your favourite thing to do on a weekend?
snowboarding, hiking, go out for dinner, spend time with family, go to a gory movie."

1 comment: