Robyn

DATE PACKAGE: Dinner at any one of The Vintage Group restaurants, and November 24th The Midway State Concert LIVE@ Saitsa's The Gateway Restaurant and Bar
All Rights Reserved Gilles Thibault Photography

Age: 23
Height: 5'6 
Eye colour: Blue
Education: Currently finishing a Communication degree at the University of Calgary
Occupation: “Well, I'm a student right now. I'm not fully set on a particular career for the future at the moment. I'm trying to take things as they come. I do work part-time in retail.”
What's your ideal date: 
"No awkward dinner dates for me. I would prefer a date where we would interact more. I think you learn so much more about a person that way."
Hobbies:
"I love photography and drawing. If I can't capture it on film, I can with my pencil. I'm also a huge outdoors person. I love hiking, biking, and the occasional cliff-jumping."
Favorite food: 
“Pasta. Who doesn't?”
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
“Hopefully I'll be working at a job that I really love. Something that allows me to travel and not sit behind a desk. I would like to see myself with many more stamps in my passport.”
What's on your bucket list?
 "I want to get to Peru. If I can get there, I think I'll be a happy girl."
What's your favourite thing to do on a weekend?
“Going to shows, meeting up with friends, and brunching it. I also love getting out of Calgary and going on road trips."

No comments:

Post a Comment