Laura

DATE PACKAGE: Dinner for two at Heartland Cafe in Bridgeland and January 13th Mother Mother concert LIVE@ Saitsa's The Gateway Restaurant and Bar
All Rights Reserved Gilles Thibault Photography

Age: 24
Height: 5'1"                                                                                    
Eye colour: Brown
Education: Studied Journalism & Film Studies at Carleton University. Completed Health Information Office Assistant program at SAIT this year.
Occupation: Chiropractic & administrative assistant
What's your ideal date: 
"I'm pretty laid back, so anything casual. I'm happy with cruising Kensington, going to the zoo, or checking out a comedy club, jazz bar, or going to a live show by a local band. Or a trip to Paris. You know, nothing fussy."
Hobbies:
"I have always enjoyed yoga but recently have become slightly addicted to hot yoga- can't get enough! During the summer I really love driving out to the mountains and going for a hike. My favorite hobbies would be watching movies and baking!"
Favorite food: 
“Anything chocolate. ‘Real food’ wise...I am usually happy with anything, but particularly love Italian and Greek food!”
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
“I don't like to plan too far ahead, but I always want to be accomplishing something. I'll either be advancing in my current position, back in school, or finished more schooling and diving into my career!”
What's on your bucket list?
 "Direct a movie, Learn to surf (or at least ride a wave!), ride one of the world's longest ziplines, travel to every continent, learn a bit of another language, do something that will inspire someone else...or a lot of people!"
What's your favourite thing to do on a weekend?
“Depends on the weekend! Some weekends I'll have the itch to road trip to Banff or Canmore or go for a hike with some friends, other times I'll just be checking out local events/festivals/bands in town, and some weekends are best spent relaxing- sleeping in, practicing hot yoga, baking, watching movies... but most of all spending time with my family and friends!"

3 comments:

  1. I have to work that night and can't attend.... Can I place a reserve bid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning,

    Thank you for your interest in Inner City Glam Singles' Auction. We can do a reserve bid over the phone. I am able to process credit cards online so we will hold your reserve bid with a credit card. If yours wins, then I can either put it on the credit card or take another form of payment.

    Give me a call if you have any questions and are still interested. We will know hopefully by Sunday which dates are being paired with each single. If you are interested in any silent auction items, we can put a reserve bid on those as well.

    Cheers,

    Janelle Lane
    403-797-4581

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stoked for my date package!!!

    ReplyDelete