Kayla

DATE PACKAGE: Free skate at The Olympic Oval and November 26th Living with Lions concert LIVE@ Saitsa's The Gateway Restaurant and Bar
Age: 18
Education: Currently attending Mount Royal University
Height: 5'5
Eye colour: Brown

What's your ideal date: "I don't have an ideal date. I like surprises, I love to learn, new things excite me! Take me somewhere I've never been before, teach me something  "

Hobbies/sports: "I am a life lover. I am a humanitarian, super passionate about people and humanity as a whole. I take pleasure in helping others. I enjoy staying healthy and active. I love art. I love to laugh. The little things in life."

Favourite food: "Oh god, I have to choose? I love food in general. Depending on the day, but I am most definitely not picky! I will try anything!"

Where do you see yourself in 5 years: "Happy! and doing what I love."

What's on your bucket list: "I want to try/learn/experience everything and anything that I can get my little curious hands on."

1 comment: