Christy

DATE PACKAGE: Calgary Flames vs. Nashville Predators Hockey Game on November. 29th and lunch at Spolumbos.
Age: 32
Height: 5'5” 
Eye color: Blue
Occupation: Real Estate Agent
What's your ideal date: 
"Doing something neither of us have done before"
Hobbies:
"Golfing, skiing/snowboarding, skydiving, surfing, fishing, exploring and scrap-booking."
Favourite food: 
“I don’t like to play favorites with my food because the others get jealous.”
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
“I don’t know, I live in the moment. All I want is to be happy.”
What's on your bucket list?
 "First, learn how to sail, then sail around the world in good company."
What's your favourite thing to do on a weekend?
“I do my favourite thing on the weekend - I sell Real Estate."

1 comment:

  1. So cool as learning to sail and then cruising around the world is priority on my bucket list too! You are so pretty Christy! ;) Have fun!
    -Christopher

    ChristopherBarran.com

    ReplyDelete